The German Canadian Benevolent Society invites you to a hearty Oktoberfest on October 14.
If you own a dirndl or lederhosen, now is your chance to wear them! Singing will be accompanied by accordion and piano music to get you in the right Oktoberfest mood. Lye pretzels and beer/wine are also part of the fun! Uschi Stocker will bring delicious pastries.
As usual, coffee, tea and cake will be served at 2:00 pm. The program will follow at 2:30 pm.
Venue: 2010 Harrison Drive, Vancouver
The German Poetry Group will meet on Monday, October 16 at 11 am in the Conference Room.
- Please be understanding of any program changes.
- Family and friends are welcome to attend.
- Donations are appreciated as they help defray the cost of coffee, cake and other expenses.
- Please use only the side entrance to the large hall (atrium).
- Follow the signs down to the right and through the lower parking lot.
- Do not go through the retirement home.
If you have any questions, please contact Waltraud Custer, Outreach Coordinator: