Where to send my authenticated document?

03.06.2022 - Article

Legalizations can be processed at the Consulate Generals in Toronto and Vancouver.

The competent Consulate General depends on the place where the document in question was issued.

To determine the competent Consulate, please refer to the respective consular districts:

Consular Districts Consulate General Toronto:

Provinces of Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova-Scotia, Ontario, Prinz-Edward-Island, Quebec, Nunavut

Consular Districts Consulate General Vancouver:

British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories, Yukon

Top of page