Legalization of Canadian tribunal documents (e.g. Divorce Decree)


The German consulates in Toronto and Vancouver offer legalization for Canadian tribunal documents for use in Germany.

Please note:

Prior to legalization by the German Consulate Toronto or Vancouver, the original document has to be authenticated by the Authentication and Service of Documents Section at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development Canada.

Related content

Top of page