Please ensure that you book one appointment for each individual consular visit. For example, if you AND a family member are applying for a passport, you must book TWO appointments.
Please use our free online appointment booking system:
Clients who have booked a visa appointment in the past and missed the appointment without cancelling beforehand are automatically blocked from booking new appointments. In this case, send us a request using our contact form stating your name, the time and date of your original visa appointment and the reason for missing the appointment in the first place.
Pick up times:
Visa: Mondays & Thursdays between 01:00 pm and 02:00 pm
Passport: Mondays & Thursdays between 02:00 pm and 03:00 pm
- Visa applications for long-term stays must be submitted at the Consulate General in Toronto.
- Schengen visas can be obtained through the Consulate General of Switzerland in Vancouver (http://www.swissvisa.ca/ or contact the Consulate General of Switzerland to book an appointment: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Passports, birth- and marriage certificates can be picked up between 09:00 am and 12:00 pm without a scheduled appointment.
Information regarding the appointment system:
Once you have booked an appointment and indicated your correct email-address, you will receive an automated email confirming your appointment details. Should you not receive such an email, you can assume that your appointment has not been successfully booked.
If you receive error messages when using the appointment system or cannot access the website at all:
Please note that only one application can be accepted per appointment. If you wish to apply for passports for more than one person, you are required to book an appointment for each passport application to be submitted.
Please be aware that the firewall settings of your browser could prevent the website from operating correctly. If this is the case, try using a different browser, change your browser settings, disable your firewall, or try accessing the website from a different PC.
Please also be aware that the appointment booking system does not operate well when accessed from a mobile device (smartphone, tablet, etc.).
If you do not receive a confirmation of your appointment booking:
Please check your e-mail's SPAM folder (sender of the confirmation is email@example.com).
If you are unable to keep an appointment you have booked:
Please cancel the appointment immediately to allow others to book an appointment before booking a new one. Please be advised that the Consulate General reserves the right to deny you further appointments if you do not show for an appointment without cancelling it.
- It is not possible to book an appointment over the phone.
- Please make sure to arrive at least 15 minutes before the beginning of your appointment for the security check.
- If you do not find your concern in the list on the appointment pages or if you do not know in which category to book an appointment, please contact the Consulate General for assistance.
- The Safari browser is incompatible with the appointment booking system at the Moment.
Please note our closures in the year 2018.
Please use this form to contact us in consular matters
Please be advised that we are obliged by government regulations to enforce some security measures in order to provide a safe environment for our visitors and staff. Certain items are not permitted in our waiting area, but may be stored in the provided secure locker box.