Studying in Germany - Foreign Students Share Their Experiences
Two female students, © Colourbox
Thinking about studying in Germany? Hear from six former PASCH students who share their tips and experiences. They'll tell you where they found information, what motivated them to study in Germany, and what they found particularly important.
- Meet Meghna who went to school in India and is now studying computer science at Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität in Munich.
- Aldar, who attended school in Mongolia, now lives in Frankfurt and attends the Studienkolleg at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology.
- Yuliia, who went to school in Ukraine, is studying mathematical economics at the Technical University of Dortmund.
- Ouattara, who attended school in Ivory Coast, is currently doing volunteer work in Germany.
- Junianna, who went to school in Estonia, is studying technology and management-oriented business administration at the Technical University of Munich.
- And Facundo, who graduated from school in Argentina, is attending the Studienkolleg at the Philipps-Universität in Marburg.
If you're considering studying in Germany, learning from the experiences of these former PASCH students could help you make informed decisions and find inspiration. So go ahead and explore the opportunities that Germany has to offer!