Please contact the Consulate General in Toronto in urgent matters.
Honorary Consul: Jutta Essig
Office: Winnipeg, Manitoba
Reports to: German Consulate General in Toronto
Office Hours: By appointment only. Please direct all requests for appointments to the office of the Honorary Consul by e-mail - please include your phone number so you can be contacted if needed.
Consular district: province of Manitoba
We offer the following services:
- passport applications
- name declarations
- birth registrations
- consular assistance in emergencies (i.e. accident, death, arrest of a German citizen)
- certification/authentication of signatures (i.e. police clearance certificate application, letters of approval, power of attorney, renouncement of succession)
- certification of photocopies
- consular attestations
These services are NOT available:
- applications in citizenship matters
- notarization of applications for certificates of inheritance
- acknowledgement of paternity
- other notarizations
- legalization of Canadian documents
- emergency travel documents
- visa applications
Please contact the Consulate General in Toronto instead.
How to reach us:
Fort Garry Place Mall, 81 Garry Street
Mezz. Unit 58
Winnipeg, MB R3C 4J9
PO Box 68079
Winnipeg, MB R3L 2V9
Administrative / consular district
Province of Manitoba
By appointment only. Please direct all requests for appointments to the office of the Honorary Consul by e-mail (see contact form below).