Change of address or bank account


Should your address or bank account have changed, please inform your compensation authority without delay. Only when your current address and banking account is in their files, it can be ensured that important letters and payments made by your compensation authority will reach you.

The information about the change can only be made by mail. It is not adequate to send a letter by e-mail or fax. Please make sure, that the letter is signed by the recipient of the pension personally. Should he/she not be able to sign any more, the holder of a power of attorney can sign. In this case it is important, that the compensation is in possession of a (certified) copy of the respective power of attorney.

For the change of bank account an empowerment declaration is necessary. This can be sent to you by your compensation authority.

Contact list of all German compensation authorities from the website of the Restitution Office (Amt für Wiedergutmachung) in Saarburg, Germany

Related content

Top of page